If you are a partner or responsible for business development at a CPA or law firm, you may recognize these challenges:
- You or your practice group is struggling to bring in new clients, overcome communication issues, delegate effectively, and manage time well.
- New partners are underperforming and senior leadership is taking notice.
- Business development efforts are not yielding new income.
- Senior associates or managers are feeling torn between meeting origination expectations and managing billable hours.
- Your firm’s financial growth is plateauing or already plateaued.
The necessary skills to excel and thrive in building your book of business as an Attorney or CPA were not taught in school. There may be a number of factors affecting you or your firm’s performance:
- Outdated skillsets
- No strategic system proven to produce consistent ROI
- Underdeveloped communication skills and processes that affect colleagues and clients alike
- Lack of leadership skills and insight to ignite lasting change
Chinook Executive Solutions Helps Attorneys and CPAs Thrive In Their Practices
Julie Holunga and Chinook Executive Solutions framework result in clients’ successes in building a sustainable, sizable book of business. Julie’s training helps attorneys and CPAs develop strong communication skills, make the most of their marketing and networking time, and provide a framework for building their book in a manner that is unique and works for them.