The Women’s Catalyst Network creates proven results. Imagine your career with these results:
- Increased confidence
- Reinforced self-worth and value and increased self-awareness
- Leaving situations that are holding you back to create your own successes
- Learning to have effective conversations that get the results you want
- Receiving a new job, asking for a promotion, or negotiating a raise… and receiving it!
- Reaching key objectives through better goal-setting strategies, focus, and time management
- Increased revenue or income for your business, department, or company
- Making your ceiling become the floor in your new reality
Now’s YOUR chance to become the Catalyst in your business through the Women’s Catalyst Network. We have a place for you to belong.
What’s Included in the Women’s Catalyst Network
Meeting Location and Times
Every WCN Meeting is from 8:00-10:00 a.m. at Galvanize: 1062 Delaware Street, Denver, CO 80204.
Who facilitates WCN?
How WCN Works
- Connect with Executive Coaches and peers in a small group setting of no more than nine participants
- Two-hour monthly sessions for the first nine months
- Brief preparation is required, typically a short video or article
- Homework (related to our small group discussion) to help you reach your goals
- Ongoing peer and facilitator accountability to help each other achieve optimal growth as a community